Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Pensacola State Fair!


Last Friday we took the kids to the Pensacola Fair. We went last year and they have been talking about going back for months. We let them each bring a friend so we wouldn't have to do the rides with them. The boys went off and did their own thing and Drew and I walked around with the girls. 

The first ride Aubrie and Kenzlee did was the Dragon roller coaster. We started out with the small stuff and they slower got braver. 





Riding the Magic Bus!








This was a haunted house ride. I was trying to get a picture of their scared faces as they came out. Notice it looks like the cart is empty. They had ducked all the way down to the bottom! LOL

Finally starting to peak their heads up.





They were hesitant about this ride.

There faces in these pictures crack me up!



The ride is over, they were so relieved! I offered to let them do it again, but they declined. 

They were alos hesitant about this roller coaster, but they loved it! It ended up being their favorite and they road it 3 times!


We got lucky and ran into the boys! You can see how happy they were when I made them take a picture. We got to see them do one ride, I included a video of it at the end. Chase came with us and they ran into their friend Emerson there too.








Drew and I did a lot of standing around waiting at the rides. 



VIDEOS:


The above is of the girls on this ride. 



The above is the 1  ride I was able to watch the boys do. I love the girls expressions when I asked them if they wanted to do it. 



I was super surprised they girls wanted to do this one. But they loved it and wanted to to it a 2nd time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment