Monday, October 28, 2019

Other October Activities


We had a VERY busy October, below are the few pictures I managed to take. I wish I would do better with pictures, especially when we have family in town. Beware those traveling down here for Thanksgiving, I'm determined to get some better pictures ;)


This from the Auburn vs. Florida game. We had our good friends that recently moved to Destin over, and they brought Marlin's best friend, Max!


Fat Kat and Tom came to visit one weekend and we had a blast! Saturday, we heated the pool and swam most of the day. Sunday was gorgeous so we took the boat over to the beach and all ended up a little sun burned. This is the only picture I managed to take of the weekend :(

Last weekend we drove up to Tennessee for a family reunion on Drew's grandmother's side. We were able to make a pit stop on the way up and attend Brice's 1st birthday party, which was awesome! I really wish I had taken photos of the reunion, but I left my phone in the car :(  


So cute!

We also took the kids the Pensacola State Fair, I did manage to take picture there, so I'll upload them in a separate post soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment