Thursday, March 14, 2019

Basketball Goal


Last fall, Aubrie became interested in basketball. (Her best friend is playing on an upward team this year) She asked for a basketball goal for Christmas and we got a floating one for the pool. We don't have the best yard to dribble a basketball and I wasn't sure how long this 'fad' would last so we didn't want to spend the money on getting a real one. Well....she is still interested and still asking for a real basketball goal 3 months later. LOL

I was walking the other day and saw a basketball goal on the side of the road that was still in decent shape. Of course, I was at the furthest point from the house so I ran (1.5 miles) back to the house to get the truck because I was afraid someone else would swipe it. I completed my 'walk' in record time šŸ¤£



Luckily, it was still there when we pulled up! 


Drew was still at work so it was just the kids and I. I'm sure it would be on America's Funniest Home Videos if anyone recorded us trying to load this thing on the back of the truck ourselves!!!


We've ordered a new net for it on Amazon and it will look almost brand new after a little cleaning. My husband has taught me well, his scavengerness has rubbed off on me ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment