Monday, December 24, 2018

Ugly Sweaters & Good Friends!



Last Saturday we had a joint neighborhood Christmas party. Our neighbors, who are also some of our best friends, are moving in the next few weeks so this was our last get together with them. We had to send them out in style, with ugly sweaters, of course! 



Yes, my sweater lights up! And if you don't know who Drew is dressed as then you obviously never watch TBS on Christmas Eve.

Aubrie wanted me to do her hair for the party. I had to watch a you tube video to figure it out, I was pretty impressed with myself! Doing hair, makeup, etc is not really my thing. 



Aubrie playing with her karaoke mic the neighbors got her for Christmas. 


Aubrie dressed up and ready for the party. Jackson, did not get into dressing up. 

Our neighbors and their "ugly" sweaters! 

The pool was heated so the kids could swim.

Yes, that is a 9 ft Santa on our deck....

Trying to stay warm while taking a break from swimming.





We had a corn hole tournament and Drew played emcee. I'm not sure who thought giving him a megaphone was a good idea???

There was even a mini photo booth set up that the girls had fun with. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment