Monday, December 3, 2012

Gulf Breeze Christmas Parade


I'm back! After nearly 5 months with no blog posts, I've decided to start back up. My goal is to post something once a week, so everyone who reads this please help keep me accountable! Not only do i want to keep this up for friends and family that don't live near us, I like using it as online scrapbook since I rarely have pictures printed up anymore. So without further ado, here we go!


We enjoyed mid-70s and sunny on Saturday and watched the Gulf Breeze Christmas Parade at a friend's house. Jackson had a blast and ended up with tons of candy and beads. Aubrie was hesitant at first, stubborn in the middle, but finally enjoyed the last third of the parade and collected lots of candy. She even got a coupon for one free month of dance, which is great since we've been thinking about putting her it it. 



Chik fil a cow!


Yes, Gulf Breeze has a Poodle Club




This is very typical of my kid's personalities. Sweet Jackson and stubborn Aubrie


Every time someone put bead on Aubrie she immediately took them off and threw them on the ground. 





COMING SOON: I took some really good pictures of the kids for our Christmas cards last week and can't wait to share them, but I want you guys to get the cards first! I plan to mail them out tomorrow so you should get them this week. I'm also going to do a post that will contain a few highlights of the past 5 months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment